Happy #WeddingWednesday as well as National Caramel Day! I had so much fun seeing all of the ways that caramel can be incorporated into wedding desserts. Take a look at my top 7 favorite mouth-watering caramel desserts.
1) So many varieties of caramel apple desserts are possible. Puns are always fun, and a caramel apple bar is great for a large guest count.
2) Caramel does not have to be the main point of attraction. Sometimes a simple topping or caramel fountain is the perfect touch of flavor!
3) Can you tell I love puns? And who doesn’t love caramel popcorn?
4) There’s nothing better than salty AND sweet… salted caramel cake & eclairs are sure to be a hit at any wedding!
5) These two were so unique I had to add them to my list! Caramel Apple Nachos for the party-style dessert and a salted caramel pear that’s perfect for fall weddings!
6) You can make your cake unique with a simple caramel drizzle, add some flowers or a shooter of whiskey and set the tone for your reception!
7) Running out of oven space? These no-bake recipes are simple, pretty, and tasty! Caramel and chocolate dripped pretzel rods are sure to be loved by guests as well as caramel cheesecake shooters.
What’s your favorite caramel dessert? Share it with us in the comments below!